Welcome to moneyforthefamily.com and Budget Everything app.
The terms “Provider” or “us” or “we” refer to the owner of the Site, moneyforthefamily.com. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Site.
1. The content of the pages of the Site and App and information available on the Site and App is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Your use of any information or materials on the Provider Site and App is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site and App meet your specific requirements.
4. The trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site and App are the property of Provider and/or other parties. You are prohibited from using any Marks for any purpose including, but not limited to use as metatags on other pages or Sites and App on the World Wide Web without the written permission of Provider or such third party which may own the Marks. All information and content located on the Site is protected by copyright. You are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, selling, licensing, creating derivative works or using any Content available on or through the Site for commercial or public purposes. Unauthorized use of the Provider Site and App may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
5. This Site and App may provide links to other Sites and Apps by allowing you to leave this Site and App to access third-party material or by bringing third-party material into this Site and App via “inverse” hyperlinks and framing technology (a “Linked Site”). Provider has no discretion to alter, update, or control the content on a linked Site and App. The fact that Provider has provided a link to a Site and App is not an endorsement, authorization, sponsorship, or affiliation with respect to such Site and App, its owners, or its providers. There are inherent risks in relying upon, using or retrieving any information found on the internet, and Provider urges you to make sure you understand these risks before relying upon, using, or retrieving any such information on a linked Site and App.
6. Unless otherwise specifically stated, all content, products and services on the Site and App, or obtained from a Site and App to which the Site and App is linked (a “linked Site”) are provided to you “AS IS” without warranty of any kind either express or implied including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, title, non-infringement, security or accuracy.
7. Provider does not endorse and is not responsible for (a) the accuracy or reliability of an opinion, advice or statement made through the Site and App by any party other than Provider, (b) any content provided on linked Sites or (c) the capabilities or reliability of any product or service obtained from a linked Site. Other than as required under applicable consumer protection law, under no circumstance will Provider be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Site and App or a linked Site, or your reliance on any product or service obtained from a linked Site and App. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any opinion, advice or other content available through the Site and App, or obtained from a linked Site and App. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific opinion, advice, product, service, or other content.
8. The information, software, products and descriptions of services published on the Site and App or a linked Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors, and Provider specifically disclaims any liability for such inaccuracies or errors. Provider does not warrant or represent that the content on the Site and App is complete or up-to-date. Provider is under no obligation to update the content on the Site and App. Provider may change the content on the Site and App at any time without notice. Provider may make improvements or changes to the Site and App at any time.
9. You agree that Provider, its affiliates and any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents will not be liable, whether in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, for any indirect, punitive, special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages (including without limitation lost profits, cost of procuring substitute service or lost opportunity) arising out of or in connection with the delay or inability to use the Site and App or a linked Site, or with the delay or inability to use the Site and App or a linked Site, even if Provider is made aware of the possibility of such damages. This limitation on liability includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any viruses which may infect your equipment, failure of mechanical or electronic equipment or communication lines, telephone or interconnect problems (e.g., you cannot access your internet service provider), unauthorized access, theft, operator errors, strikes or other labor problems or any force majeure. Provider cannot and does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site and App.
10. The Provider may contract with other companies or individuals in order to provide you services. You agree that the Provider cannot be held liable for any actions or inactions of any contractor used by the Provider in connection with providing you services.
11. It is your exclusive obligation to maintain and control passwords to your account. You are exclusively responsible for all activities that occur in connection with your user name and password. You agree to immediately notify Provider of any unauthorized uses of your user name and password or any other breaches of security. Provider will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by your failure to comply with the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom you grant access to your account.
15. Without limitation on any of our other rights or remedies at law, in equity or under these Terms, we may terminate your license to use these Services, in whole or in part, including your right to use any Products, without providing any refund or cancelling your obligation to make installment payments where applicable, if we determine, in our sole discretion, that you have breached or violated any of the provisions of these Terms. This includes, but is not limited to, any rude, harassing or other damaging statements that are made on any of the Provider’s websites directed to any other customers of the Provider.